The long weekend is upon us as Joburg’s favourite outdoor music and lifestyle festival returns for the 8th annual Parklife Gourmet Food & Music Festival at Emmarentia Botanical Gardens on Friday, 9 August.
Many have their tickets already and will be spending their public holiday in the beauty of the Emmarentia Botanical Gardens, celebrating Women’s Day with great live music and yummy food.
For those who have still not grabbed their tickets, you better do so fast and here are the TOP 10 REASONS WHY:
1. Parklife Gourmet Food & Music Festival is on Women’s Day and you have the Friday off! YAY!
2. You get to spend your public holiday in the beautiful Emmarentia Botanical Gardens.
3. Tickets are ridiculously affordable for Parklife!
4. Because it’s on Women’s Day, the ladies get tickets at a special price.
5. The entire family can enjoy the day, so bring the kids.
6. There will be loads of tasty gourmet food options to feed your appetite.
7. There’s a top selection of local live acts to entertain you throughout the day.
8. For the gin enthusiast, the bars have a craft gin section with some of the best gin mixes in town.
9. Joburg is getting ready for spring, so come enjoy the day under the sun with beautiful warm weather.
10. There’s no life, like the PARKLIFE!
All details at https://parklife.co.za/
Festival Director Damon Forbes is especially excited for this Parklife Festival. “Get ready for a wonderful experience and join our move to the Botanical Gardens. It’s a beautiful environment next to the dam and we have activations for food, gin and crafts among the trees, mix that with diverse live acts and this is going to be an incredible day out.”
Parklife Gourmet Food & Music Festival boasts a brilliant all local line-up and brings a selection of SA’s top live acts to the stage with Lady Zamar, Matthew Mole, Desmond & The Tutus, aKing, Ross Learmonth (from Prime Circle), Janie Bay, Werner Bekker, and Charlie Finch.
Come hungry as well and enjoy the carefully curated food village consisting of the best the city has to offer in gourmet food, with a tasty selection from the likes of Eighty8’s Food Co, Noah’s Cheese, SA Belgian Waffles, Don Paella, Capital Smoke House, Flipside Café, Mutea Squid Brewing, Amelia’s Kitchen and many, many more.
Gather the friends & family and enjoy the coming summer at Parklife.
Friday 9 August: Parklife Gourmet Food & Music Festival 2019 in association with Jacaranda FM
Venue: Emmarentia Botanical Gardens, Thomas Bowler Street, Emmarentia, Randburg 2195
Line-up: Lady Zamar, Matthew Mole, Desmond & The Tutus, aKing, Ross Learmonth (from Prime Circle), Janie Bay, Werner Bekker, and Charlie Finch.
Times: Gates open at 10:30am / Event ends at 18:30
Tickets On Sale From Howler