Whist you have been counting down the days to FIBO Africa Presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Matrix Fitness South Africa have been hard at work behind the scenes to bring all FIBO Festival goers, the ultimate prize to win, a Matrix MX4 training system valued at R400 000.00
How to enter? Simple:
- There is no fee to enter the competition, simply enter your team online HERE
- Teams of 4 (2 male and 2 female) enter the challenge FREE of charge.
- Limited spots available
- Booking is essential
- Maximum 2 teams can be entered from an individual fitness club and a total of 50 teams will be accommodated.
Challenge will take place at FIBO Africa 2019 on the Matrix Fitness stand H02:
- Saturday: 9am – 7pm
- Sunday: 9 am – 11.30 am (Final will take place at 2pm)
How it Works:
- HIIT Training competition will take place on the MX4 system: 4 Min Work. 1 Min Rest. 4 Rounds. Exercises will only be disclosed on day of competition.
Why should you enter?
- If you have dreamed of opening a new income generating business in the fitness industry- this is your golden opportunity.
- MX4 is the ideal addition to a current fitness facility to increase profits.
- Enhance athletic performance by adding MX4 to your school gym or high-performance centre.
- The ultimate compact training system with programming to add into your corporate facility.
The Ultimate Prize – A complete 4-station MX4 Training System: What does it include?
- Wall-Mounted Connexus Unit (Rig)
- S-Drive Self Powered Treadmill
- Magnetic Rower
- Full functional items and accessories needed
- MX4 science-based programming, 156 ready-made 30 minute workouts/ 3 unique workouts every week/ 300 exercises
- Training of one person on MX4 provided by MX4 Master Trainer Pierre Spies
And be part of this epic challenge!
Fitness has the power to change lives. Be part of the movement.
Social Media information:
FIBO GLOBAL FITNESS AFRICA, Presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies