Sibaya will bring in the 2020 New Year with one of the most spectacular pyrotechnics displays ever seen on the North Coast. The display will commence on the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve and is expected to continue for some 15 minutes. All members of the public are invited and entry is free, says Sibaya GM, Myan Moodley.
“This is going to be an amazing display and we urge members of the public to come to the venue early to acquire a nice vantage point. It’s going to be an interesting way to bring in the New Year for friends and family,” he says.
Moodley advised residents, who live within a close proximity of the casino to ensure that they were prepared and that their pets were taken care of during this period.
To minimize the potential to cause anxiety amongst people and pets, Sibaya has introduced a Low Noise Fireworks Policy. No fireworks larger than six inches will be used to minimize noise. In addition, the height of the display will be limited to ensure that those attending the show at the property will be entertained while at the same time ensuring that the fireworks will not impact those outside the property.
The dazzling fireworks display will take place between 23h55 and 00h10 at Sibaya’s Main Car Park. The display will feature beautiful Chrysanthemums, Brocades, Silver Plams, Dripping Willows, Colour Peony together with an array of Display Shells. The display will also have an assortment of Display cakes and is second to none in KZN. This is scheduled to ring in 2020 with a whole lot of beautiful light. Everyone is welcome and there is no charge to enjoy the spectacle.
Sibaya also offers this advice:
- Keep pets indoors when there are fireworks.
- Close the curtains and turn on the TV or radio to drown the noise and provide some distraction.
- Keep your pet on a leash or in a carrier if you have to be outside.
- Make sure gates and doors are closed to prevent your pet from rushing into the street in an effort to escape the noise of fireworks overhead.
- Ask your vet to prescribe a calming medicine if your pet is known to become very stressed during fireworks. Rescue remedy can also safely be used on animals.
- Make sure your pet is either chipped or wearing an ID tag.
- Reassure your pet by sitting with him and stroking him when he is showing signs of stress.
- Praise your pet for remaining calm.
For more information visit www.suninternational.com. Connect with Sibaya on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SibayaCasino @SibayaCasino
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sibayacasino/ @sibayacasino