Two times SAMA-award winning rock and acoustic band, Watershed, is continuing their highly successful Harbour Tour, which began in November 2018. After a short break from touring, Watershed will again take to the stage from 1 March 2019, captivating fans with music from their latest album, Harbour.
What’s more, the band will officially launch the new album during their second leg of the tour on Friday, 5 April in association with Smile FM at the Root44 Market in Stellenbosch.
Watershed have released six studio albums during their eighteen-year career, as well as a greatest hits album. Their sixth – and most recent – studio offering, Harbour is already dominating the airwaves.
Tickets to all the shows are available on Watershed’s Facebook page.
Tour dates as follows:
- 9 March: Brass Bell, Kalk Bay
- 20 March: Cape St. Francis Bay Resort
- 21 March: Octopus Garden, Sedgefield
- 23 March: Kapstadt Brauhaus, V&A Waterfront
- 24 March: Sandford Hills, Hermanus
- 2 April: Café Roux, Cape Town
- 3 April: Café Roux, Noordhoek
- 5 April: Root44 Market, Stellenbosch (Harbour album launch party)
- 7 April: Ballito Beats, Durban
- 18 April: Dubai Opera House, Dubai
- 20 April: St John’s Rugby Festival, Johannesburg
- 21 April: Rusty Hook, Muldersdrift, Johannesburg
For more information about the band please visit http://www.watershed.co.za/
Follow Watershed :