On 16 August 2020 multiple award-winning radio station Hot 91.9FM will join The Breast Health Foundation in a challenge to complete 2 million steps for cancer at the annual “One Step at a Time” virtual walk.
Participants are invited to join the walk anytime between 06h00 and 18h00 and use this opportunity to celebrate the journey of cancer survivors, build a powerful and inspiring message to unite as a community to continue cancer awareness globally.
Louise Turner, COO of the Breast Health Foundation, says, “We advocate wellness and this event highlights the important role that exercise can play in supporting long-term health for all. Walking is an ideal form of exercise that can be enjoyed by the survivors, their families and supporters.
This “One Step at a Time” virtual walk is symbolic of the personal victory over diagnosis and treatment to survivorship and stands as an example of what is possible.”
Hot 91.9FM and The Breast Health Foundation invite all South Africans to get involved and participate in this incredible initiative and honour and support everyone who has been affected by Cancer. #OneStep 2020 – make a difference
- 16 August, anytime between 6am – 6pm
- Registration is free
- Submit steps walked to our website after you have completed your walk.
- Our goal is to have 2 million steps walked by our community.
- Prizes for most steps walked, best dressed, and best social media posts.
- Opportunity to donate or buy merchandise from the Breast Health Foundation when you register.
To register go HERE
Follow The Walk on Social Media: